Mary H. Trexel
Registered Principal*, CIS, CFS
“Better to prepare than predict.”
Mary Trexel provides the highest level of individualized client service; offering financial solutions that focus around retirement planning, future income and overall investment goals for individuals and their families. She is committed to developing a clear, actionable plan for ensuring that all assets are working toward helping clients achieve what matters most.
- In business since 1988
- Top mutual funds producer nationwide for first half of 1998 for 1717 Capital Management Company
- Top producer nationwide for SIFE Trust Fund in 1996
- Direct registered representative for over ten years for SIFE Trust Fund, Walnut Creek, CA
- B.S. degree from Southeastern Louisiana State College
- M.S. degree from Louisiana State University
- Former Secondary Education Educator. Taught for Dept. of Defense in Turkey.
- Series 7, Series 6, Series 63 and Series 24 licenses
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) designation, 1999
- Certified Income Specialist (CIS) designation, 2013
- Variable Life Insurance and Annuities licenses (AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, ID, LA, NV, NH, NM, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI); Long-Term Care (CA, HI)
- Since 1995 has presented multiple seminars on various investment topics
As a former educator, and a California resident of over 40 years, Mary meets many individuals’ needing financial and investment advice, as well as hands-on help. Married, and the mother of two grown children, she understands the time value of being pro-active when making important decisions regarding you and your loved ones. Peace of mind and retirement are subjects which she givens top priority.
Tonya S. White
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it… he who doesn’t pays it.”
Providing a workable approach to Advisory & Planning Services, Tonya works with and for her clients to create a personalized financial roadmap based on what’s most important to them, helping them gain the peace-of-mind that comes with having a plan for the future designed for a quality life that lasts a lifetime.
Tonya is married with a young adult and teenage son. She enjoys nature photography, holiday baking, and neighborhood walks with her black lab puppy in her free time.
“You’ve got to tell your money where to go or it will leave.”
With a B.A. in Speech Communications from a California State University and a MBA from Keller Institute of DeVry, Chad has been supporting Trexel & Associates, LLC since 2004. Overseeing the many changes in the financial industry since joining the team, he oversees the business as office manager. Chad processes new business and ensures that the office runs smoothly. When not at work, Chad can be found enjoying rock climbing and reading an endless numbers of books.
“We each create our own opportunities and choose which ones we will act upon.”
Susan joined Trexel & Associates, LLC in 2006. She provides administrative and front desk support.